Men's Sawbill Sweats Hooded Jacket
Sweatshirty Comfort That Ducks Bad Weather
Gray skies looming? No worries! Just like the resilient sawbill ducks that float unfazed through whitecaps and wind-driven spray, these sweats are built to cruise in total comfort through soggy, shivery weather. That’s because we’ve sandwiched a windproof, highly water-resistant membrane between two layers of soft cotton/polyester fabric. It makes for a grab-and-go jacket that’s ready to take on whatever the weather report threatens. Plus it’s packed with all the work-ready features you need to fly through the workday. Retire that ol' soggy hoodie and migrate into something better!
- Midweight hoodie feels cottony, yet blocks wind and sheds moisture like mist off a duck's back!
- Windproof/water-resistant membrane sandwiched between two soft layers shrugs off a dreary spring
- 7.9-oz. cotton/polyester blend body fabric is live-in-it comfortable
- Secure pockets zip close to defend sensitive electronics from dropouts and foul weather
- Better-fitting adjustable 3-piece hood
- 4 total pockets – including zip chest pockets to secure your latest, greatest electronic doodads
- Tradesman Fit