A pocket-packed utility vest like this one can save you countless steps in a day, but most feel stiff and stiflingly hot under summer sun. So we've created one that'll let you carry on AND keep your cool: the DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® CoolMax® Vest. It's lighter than our all-cotton Fire Hose canvas, yet just as durable and abrasion resistant. 3% Lycra® spandex gives the fabric work-friendly flex. And 30% CoolMax® polyester wicks sweat away from skin for rapid evaporation that feels cooler and drier in the steamiest situations. To top it all off, there's 6 handy pockets that'll swallow everything from pruners to hoof picks.
- Midweight (7.7 oz.) DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® canvas has 30% CoolMax® polyester – wicks sweat, feels cooler than straight cotton
- 3% stretchy Lycra® spandex frees you up to shovel, swing a hammer, toss a bale
- 6 roomy pockets – 2 chest pockets (one with pencil slot) plus a pair of dual lower pockets – multiplies your carrying capacity
- Sewn-in grommet spillway spots drain pockets of grit and debris
- 2-way zipper and back vent for uncrowded crouching
- Interior drawstring lets you cinch the waist to your liking
- Machine wash