Heavy Duty Hand Pruning Shears
For brazen branches that need just a little more persuasion to make like a tree, check out the Heavy Duty Hand Pruning Shears. Combining the portability of hand shears with the bypass blade design of long-handled shears, these bad boys are just the thing to conquer that mass of sumac that threatens the far edge of your property year after year. A smooth-locking latch that’s released simply by squeezing the handles lets you single-handedly rip through brush and branch with nary a care in the world. Plus, they’ll last years with resharpenable, replaceable blades that resist rust and sap – who says they don’t make ’em like they used to?
- Hard, chrome-plated blades are resharpenable, replaceable, and rust- and sap-resistant
- Bypass design of blades keeps them offset for cleaner cuts
- Unique latch lock enables single-hand operation
- High-quality spring is extra durable and cuts down on fatigue
- New plate on back of center bolt helps to maintain optimal torque
- 8” long
- Weighs 8 oz.