Ruffwear Summit Trex Dog Boots
If somebody sent you barefoot onto ice shards, or searing cement or irritating snowmelt chemicals, you’d be gimped-up and hurting in a heckuva hurry. Well, your canine companion’s feet aren’t immune to harsh terrain either, which means he’s liable to end up limping unless you put some protection on his paws. The best we’ve found: Summit Trex Dog Boots. They slip on easy, cinch up quick, and stay put on the paws of the most active dogs. The stretchy gaiter cuff seals out snow and debris – no more digging painful packed snow from between his pads. A rugged ripstop upper resists moisture, snags and scuffs, and the flexible, non-marking outsole provides excellent traction on wet, slick and unstable surfaces. Boots are available in pairs, because dogs’ front and back paws are often different sizes. To find the right fit, measure front and back paws at the widest point as your dog puts weight on them.
- Weather-resistant ripstop upper hikes unfazed through abrasive environments
- Stretchy gaiter cuff seals out snow, sand and debris
- Hook-and-loop cinch adjusts for a secure fit on any foot
- Flexible, non-marking outsole improves traction on slick, uneven surfaces
- Reflective trim for eye-catching visibility in low light
- Sizes, measured by paw width: M (2"W), L (2¼"W), XL (2½"W) 2XL (2¾"W). HINT: To get the correct fit, measure front and back paws at the widest part when bearing weight.
- Sold in a pair – because many dogs’ paws are a different size in front than in back