Men's Free Swingin' Chambray Long Sleeve Shirt
- Size: SM REG
Color: Light Chambray
When it comes to hard work, no shirt has vented more sweat, weathered more blood and grease, or won bigger wars than chambray. It's been the official shirt of blue-collar guys since the 1800s - hell, it gave "blue collar" its name. And when aircraft carriers island-hopped the Pacific in WWII, they did it manned by Navy men wearing chambray shirts much like this. Made of lightweight, breathable 100% cotton – soft, yet durable enough for wrenching on war birds to keep 'em flying. Thanks to Duluth ingenuity, the venerable chambray can handle more work like that yet. Because we added Armpit Gussets™ for more freedom of movement so you can launch through your work day. It's so reliable, comfortable and free-moving, you'll want one in every port.
- Light and breathable 5.1-oz. 100% cotton fabric feels soft, yet durable enough for real work
- Armpit Gussets™ and shoulder pleats give you more reach for wrenching on a bomber engine
- Button flap chest pockets keep tools from spilling out
- Hidden cell phone and pen pockets in chest pockets
- Longer, stay-tucked tail keeps you presentable enough to pass muster
- Back locker loop for quick hang-ups at the end of the day
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.