White River M1 Backpacker
While there’s plenty to be said about knifemaking as an art, reliability is job one in the field. Thankfully, the White River M1 Backpacker packs well-crafted appeal as well as offering sturdiness in spades. The blade and handle are forged from a single piece of CPM S35VN steel – notable for its toughness, edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The drop-point 3" blade comes sharp enough for a proper shave right out of the box. 550 paracord wrap handle gives you a comfortable grip and unravels to double as an emergency length of rope – should a wilderness adventure ever start to go sideways. Round all that off with a versatile Kydex sheath that secures the blade whether you strap it to your belt or pack vertically, upside down or on its side.
- One-piece construction makes a sturdy tool in the field
- CPM S35VN stainless steel hardened to 58-60 HRC for rock-solid reliability with minimal maintenance
- 550 paracord-wrapped handle doubles as an emergency length of rope in a real pinch
- Customizable Kydex sheath clips to your pack, hem or belt and offers knife access from any direction
- 3" drop-point blade; 7" overall; weighs 2.5 oz.
- Made in USA