Men's AKHG Stormwall Rain Pants
Tested on The Last Frontier by Alaska Trades Panel member Travis J.: "I used Stormwall gear for patrolling the Knik River Public Use Area. I put them through 75 miles of ATV riding through alder, mud, sand and gravel as well as crossing creeks, streams and the Knik River. I finally got past trying to protect the gear and said, 'Screw it.' The jacket took the scraping and slapping of willow, devil's club and downed cotton wood branches with no tearing or seams bursting. I was thoroughly impressed with the comfort."
It’s as rugged as storm protection comes. We built Stormwall Rain Gear to endure a battering on the job – just look at what Trades Panel member Travis J. put it through. It defends against driving rain and slashing branches alike thanks to triple-layer fabric technology. The shell is rugged, ripstop nylon that shrugs off scrapes, with an ultra-thin polyester tricot lining inside – comfortable, not clammy or sticky like average rain suits. Sandwiched between those layers? A high-performance 100% waterproof, highly breathable, wind-resistant barrier that shuts out the gnarliest storms. Loaded up with all the job-tested features you need. Nature gives no quarter on the Last Frontier. So armor up in Stormwall and stay bone dry out there.
- 3-layer protection from an unrelenting Alaskan downpour
- Scrape-stopping ripstop outer layer
- Waterproof/highly breathable membrane vents sweat while locking out water
- Inner tricot layer means no sticky, clammy feeling
- Water-resistant zippers keep gear from getting waterlogged
- Diamond Crouch Gusset® for no-ouch lunging
- Knee-length side leg zips
- Side pocket with pass-through access
- Reinforced knees accept our kneepads (#85522)
- Fray-fighting reinforced boot scuffs