Women's Shop Square Coveralls
Lightweight ripstop canvas fabric combines with double-chapped durability for workshop-ready coveralls worthy of hardworking women everywhere. Eight total pockets keep tools, phone and other essentials close at hand – and there’s a fast-draw loop for your hammer too. Triple-stitched seaming prevents blowouts and the extra layer of fabric on legs assures added strength where it counts most. And finally, a beautiful garment-dye technique makes these coveralls look lived-in from the get-go – available in fatigue green or classic indigo. Shop Square Work Coveralls were designed to keep you covered, clean and protected – and comfortable, too!
- Lightweight yet un-holey durable ripstop canvas fabric is triple-stitched and abrasion-resistant
- DuluthFlex® spandex builds unbridled stretch into every inch
- Beautiful garment-dyeing technique looks broken-in from the beginning – and each piece is one of a kind!
- Double-chapped leg panels lend extra strength where it counts
- Reach Gussets™ give you room to r-e-a-c-h
- 8 total pockets, including 2 chest pockets, 2 front hand pockets, 2 back pockets and a double carpenter pocket on right leg – plus a handy hammer loop
- Encased back elastic waistband for all-day comfort
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Trim hip/thigh cut close – not tight! Slim leg openings
- Regular inseam is 30”, unrolled
- Fatigue green: 6.2-oz. 98% cotton/2% DuluthFlex® spandex
- Washed indigo: 6.8-oz. 71% cotton/27% polyester/2% DuluthFlex® spandex
- Locker loop