Part cheetah, part shark. That's the best way we can think of to describe Salomon Crossamphibian Swift Shoes. That's because they're the perfect hybrid of agile runner and sleek, maneuverable water shoe. The breathable mesh upper drains freely and dries in a flash, yet has the stretchy, no-slip fit that's essential for comfort and safety on the move. The stub-protecting toe cap lets you anchor them securely for a reliable foothold. And the Contragrip™ rubber sole is siped to drain away moisture for sure grip by land or by sea. Get a pair and get out there.
- The ultimate ATV shoe – ready to run, whether it's rivers or backroads
- Fast-drying breathable mesh upper drains water as it filters out debris
- Tough TPU cap protects toes and gives a secure foothold
- Stretchy, snug fit with a collapsible heel for hands-free on/off
- Sensifit™ cradles the foot from midsole to lacing system to provide a customized, no-slip fit
- Molded EVA midsole adapts to your foot for cushioning that's free of pressure points
- Contragrip siped rubber outsole clings to any surface, wet or dry