Men's Alaskan Hardgear Skagway Jeans
Sure denim has been a staple on the last frontier since the days of the Klondike. But we took denim 2 steps further to perfect Skagway Jeans for the hard life by adding in 14% Cordura® nylon and 1% Spandex to the 82% cotton/3% polyester denim. The result is an 11.75-oz. fabric that’s the toughest, most flexible denim going. And we build these jeans to the highest standards of function: Gusseted crotch lets you get down to work, while Cordura reinforced boot scuffs and pocket-lip knife clip plus triple-needle stitching and rivet reinforcements keep these jeans going strong. Left leg cargo pocket and a right leg tool pocket – even a pencil sleeve in the back pocket.
- 11.75-oz. 82% cotton/3% polyester/1% spandex denim with 14% Cordura® nylon for extraordinary abrasion resistance
- Crouch Gussets lets you get down to work
- Large left-leg cargo pocket stows your gear, right leg tool pocket keeps pliers at hand
- Triple-needle stitching won't rip out
- Extra-wide back belt loop
- Interior locker loop
- Straight leg fit
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.