Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Relaxed Fit 5-Pocket Pants
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Triple Stitch Seams
DuluthFlex Fire Hose Pants Have the Winning Moves
Extreme logging calls for work pants that are not only tough but highly flexible. That's why this year, competitors at STIHL® TIMBERSPORTS® wore these DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® 5-Pocket Pants. 3% spandex allowed them to lunge, crouch, stretch as needed to compete in this most storied and manly of sports. Midweight 8-oz. 97% cotton fabric is prewashed, broken in and feels great in all seasons. Plus it packs all the abrasion resistance you expect from Fire Hose Work Pants, with the 5-pocket styling of your favorite pair of jeans. FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels water and stains. Get a pair, and wow 'em with your own extreme feats!
- 8-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas for durability
- 3% spandex gives you extra flex when crouching, climbing, lunging
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort
- Stain- and water-repellent FendOff Finish™
- Classic 5-pocket styling
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra freedom of movement
- Reinforced cuffs for extra wear
- 12"-deep side pockets swallow extra tools and gear
- Extra-wide belt loops
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.