Women's KEEN Targhee Exp Shoes
Wander the wild. Keen Targhee EXP Hikers keep feet bone dry.
Take the trail less traveled – or step boldly off the beaten path – in the waterproof/breathable comfort of durable KEEN® Targhee EXP Hiking Shoes. They're nimble and lightweight, yet built for long, hard slogs over dry ground or into moisture and mud. The leather and mesh upper is supple right out of the box, with a rubber toe bumper to kick aside sharp rocks. Inside, a waterproof/breathable membrane locks out slop, yet lets moisture evaporate – keeping feet happily bone dry all day. A removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed shapes itself to your foot and absorbs shock with every step. And the Keen all-terrain rubber lug outsole grips any surface you encounter. Give 'em a test walk, and you'll tell other shoes to take a hike!
- Waterproof leather and mesh upper sheds mud and muck, shrugs off scuffs
- Sustainably crafted leather meets strict environmental standards
- Keen.Dry® waterproof/breathable membrane locks slop out, yet lets moisture vapor escape
- Breathable mesh lining aids air circulation
- Cleansport NEXT™ naturally suppresses funky foot odor
- Removable, metatomical dual-density EVA footbed conforms comfortably to your foot
- Lightweight shank for stability on uneven terrain
- Injected TPU heel-capture system prevents chafing and slippage
- Keen All-terrain rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for high-traction