Blow through hot jobs in unprecedented comfort with the newest Duluth Trading innovation: an "air-go-nomic" undershirt that lets cooling breezes shoot right through the fabric. Every inch is perforated with dozens of tiny vents, yet the fabric isn't flimsy or see-through. Better yet, it's lightweight, soft and extremely stretchy for smooth, bunch-free layering. Odor's not an issue either, since the Breezeshooter™ fabric has a stink-fighting Polygiene finish. And, like our famous Longtail T® shirts, this undershirt has 3 extra inches of length in the body to keep your rump under wraps when you bend.
- Countless tiny perforations give this ingenious fabric its extreme venting performance
- 3" longer in the body to prevent embarrassing backside exposures when you bend
- Super-lightweight polyester fabric has 11% spandex for arm-swinging, torso-twisting freedom
- Wicks moisture from skin and dries in a blink
- Polygiene® finish stops stink
- Offset side seams, slightly shorter sleeves, and a close-to-body fit for bunch-free layering
- Printed label - no scratchy tag and rib trim neck that won't bag out