Men's DT Leather Work Gloves
The Durability And Dexterity For Any Task
To upgrade our already rugged work gloves, we had to get cruel. Our pull-no-punches Trades Panel beat the tar out of our previous version until we got them just right. So how did we improve on gloves already proven to out-tough the toughest jobsites? By taking ’em to the lab. We battered our new DT Work Gloves in an industrial abrasion tester until we found the perfect material – pigskin leather that lasts 40% longer than before. Simply put, they’re damn-near indestructible, and best yet, we sacrificed none of the dexterity to do it.
- Incredibly durable – yet flexible – pigskin palm lasts 40% longer than our previous rugged work gloves
- Nylon/spandex fabric on back of hand for flexible freedom
- Patented seamless Rolltop® fingertips for a better grip on the task at hand
- Longer wristband keeps debris from drifting in
- Hook-and-loop wrist strap contoured to fit your natural movements