Men's Fence Mender's Kevlar Hybrid Gloves
All it takes is one real prick to make a job a misery. But now you can sidestep them all with Fence Mender’s Kevlar Hybrid Gloves. Their Kevlar® fibers protect you from pokes, snags and prods when pulling fence wire or busting brush. With stretch-knit polyester at the back of the hand to fight fatigue and give you more dexterity than the full-leather option for all-day jobs. Foam knuckle padding prevents you from bruising your knuckles on a fencepost. Adjustable TPR cuff for a better, adjustable fit. Put ’em on and the pricks will never get to you again!
- Kevlar fibers prevent pokes from barbed wire, thorns, thistles and more
- Rugged-yet-supple goatskin leather protects palm and fingers
- Stretch-knit polyester fabric on back of hand moves with you, fights fatigue
- Neoprene cuff and foam knuckle padding for more comfort and protection from hard knocks
- Adjustable TPR hook-and-loop cuff for a secure, adjustable fit