Men's AKHG About Face Ball Cap (Performance Fit)
Color: Amber Gold
Come spring, Alaskans brace themselves for the powerful warming winds known as Chinooks or "Snow Eaters." A strong Chinook can gust up to 75 mph, raise air temperatures by up to 40 degrees in an hour, and rip the cap off your head before you know what hit you. Which is why we've created the About Face Ball Cap. Its 5-panel construction and flexible 97% polyester/3% spandex fabric hugs your head with no need for a strap in back. And a moisture-wicking sweatband keeps perspiration out of your eyes, even when you're wearing the cap backward.
- 97% polyester/3% spandex fabric stretches enough to comfortably hug your skull
- Wide size assortment for an even better fit
- Moisture-wicking sweatband keeps sweat out of your eyes
- Embossed with the AKHG™ Kodiak bear paw
- Performance Fit – Premium flex construction. Deeper crown height with curved panels to contour head.