Finally, a smarter solution to staying streamlined! Our Leather Flat Front Belt slides smoothly under trimmer-fitting shirts and slips virtually under-the-radar. Bye-bye, belt bulges. Duluth’s smoothing secret is an extra layer of supple leather that conceals the flat-prong buckle. And, this is not just any leather, it’s 100% oil-tanned American leather from Chicago’s historic Horween Tannery. Horween’s legendary craftsmanship and century-old techniques impart time-tested durability and a beautifully rustic character. The quality is unparalleled, so it’s kind of a shame that nobody will notice you’re wearing it.
- Fully-adjustable, low-profile design flattens and flatters
- Extra layer of leather conceals buckle, won’t catch on clothing
- Strong, fetching 100% cowhide hand-tanned in Chicago
- Antique brass-finished buckle
- Imported. Made of American leather.