Men's Colonel Bick's Sweater
A Commando Sweater In Tribute to One Sharp Commander
No he never enlisted, but he had the swagger, presence and booming voice that would have made him the center of attention in any officer's club. The battles he fought were in board rooms. Attacking the problem. Forging alliances. Building an empire. And this is the sweater he wore as we worked under his command. Dapper cut, armpit gussets to make his impassioned gesticulations bind free. And in the perfect blend of 80% cotton/20% wool to keep him cool when the pressure was on. Godspeed, Colonel.
- Hearty-yet-breathable 80% cotton/20% wool knit
- Reinforced with abrasion-resistant nylon at shoulders and elbows
- Easy-moving Armpit Gussets for pointing to an objective or returning a salute
- Rib knit neck cuffs and collar in the proud commando sweater tradition
- Dedicated to a friend who's gone but not forgotten