Men's Alaskan HG Boundary Range Base Layer 1/4 Zip Shirt
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Rugged Warmth for Life on the Ragged Edge of Nowhere
Devil’s Thumb isn’t the tallest peak in Alaska’s Boundary Range, but its vertical crags and crevasse-laced ice fields more than live up to its name. Conditions like these demand a brawnier base layer with the extreme abrasion resistance and mobility for real work. And that’s exactly what you get with Boundary Range Base Layers. The 6.8-oz. 93% polyester/7% spandex knit has 4-way flex for unrestrained action and wicks sweat from skin to head off hypothermia. Nylon reinforcements at shoulders, elbows and knees withstand treatment that shreds standard base layers, and flat-lock seams guarantee smooth going. Close-fitting 1/4 Zip Shirt features a warm drop tail, zippered chest pocket and thumbhole sleeves. Suit up and climb all over your workday.
- 6.8-oz. 93% polyester/7% spandex knit wicks sweat to head off hypothermia
- 4-way flexibility lets you contort without constraint
- Nylon reinforcements fight snags that turn lesser shirts into rags
- Flat-lock seams and side panels for a close fit that's chafe-free
- Thumbhole cuffs stop bothersome "sleeve creep"
- Drop tail blocks icy blasts from blowing down your crevasse