When the mercury's rattling around in the bottom of the thermometer like a BB in a quart jar, this beast will be your best defense. The outer layer is our famous Burly Thermal fabric – a super-hearty, soft and lofty 60% cotton/40% polyester knit with a honeycomb texture that holds in heat. Then, to amp up the insulation even more, we've added a lining of thick, fuzzy polyester sherpa that's bonded in place to prevent bunching. The result: a free-moving, remarkably comfortable shirt that warms like 2 layers, but wears like one. Slip one on and go wild and woolly on winter.
- Thick, toasty 60% cotton/40% polyester thermal knit fabric bonded to a lining of dense polyester sherpa fleece
- Sherpa-lined stand-up collar keeps cold drafts from blasting down your back
- Armpit Gussets let you reach up without your shirt riding up
- Rib-knit cuffs won't slouch, even after hours on the job
- Back locker loop
- Standard length – not a Longtail T® shirt
- Tradesman Fit