Men's Alaskan Hardgear Prudhoe Bay Vest
Hard-wearing, Cold-fighting, Now More Water-resisting Than Ever!
Our Prudhoe Bay jackets are already modern workwear classics proven on the toughest – not to mention coldest – job sites on earth. But that aint good enough. Which is why we've improved the already rugged and warm "soft shell" fabric to include a water-stopping, wind-blocking membrane that makes this the ultimate in work-grade soft shell gear: heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant woven nylon twill, bonded to 100% polyester high-pile sherpa fleece. Diamond Armpit Gussets to maximize your freedom to work. Vest has a wind-blocking drop tail, 2 handwarmer pockets, one with inner cellphone pocket and electronics cord management system.
- Heavy-duty 405-gram fabric made of 100% nylon twill bonded to 100% polyester sherpa fleece
- Flat-faced woven outer shell with Waterflect™ water-resistant finish blocks wind, rain, sleet and snow
- High-pile sherpa fleece inside for comfortable warmth
- Now with a windproof, breathable, highly water-resistant membrane to defend against the elements
- 5 total pockets, including flap-closure chest pocket with pencil sleeve, hidden phone pocket plus 2 large riveted handwarmer pockets
- Rib-knit collar and drop tail hem block out blustery winds
- Back locker loop
- Tradesman Fit