Women's Smartwool Saturnsphere Socks
Color: Ash Rose
Inspired by rugged ski life in the Colorado Rockies, it’s no wonder Smartwool has been running rings around cotton socks for over 20 years. Their secret? Soft, ultra-fine merino wool fibers that naturally regulate temperature and manage moisture. Plus, Smartwool® Saturnsphere Socks are thoughtfully designed with comfort and performance features that make the most of our earthly gravity. Like supportive arch bracing, a touch of spandex to prevent sagging, and a lightly padded footbed for cushion in every step. Now that’s quality you can see with the naked eye!
- Merino fabric blend regulates temperature, keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Spandex helps socks retain their shape, resist sagging
- Supportive arch bracing keeps you on your toes
- Lightly cushioned footbed for streamlined comfort
- 63% merino wool/36% nylon/ 1% elastane
- S (4-6½), M (7-9½), L (10-12½)
- Machine wash
- Made in the USA. Some components are imported.