Men's Yellowknife Gloves
Winter gloves seem to come in two types: warm but too bulky for fine work, or all the dexterity you need, but none of the warmth. Our improved Yellowknife Gloves strike the perfect balance between these two extremes: warm and dexterous. Named for the famously cold capital of Canada's Northwest Territory, they’re incredibly rugged, yet nimble enough to handle practically any outdoor chore without pulling your gloves off. Waterproof/breathable H-Dry membrane keeps you dry when you’re working in the slush. Inside is a soft, cozy escape from polar cold that combines lofty insulation, a soft polyfleece lining and extra-plush sherpa fleece at the back of the hand for amped-up warming power. Kiss frost-nipped fingers good-bye!
- Waterproof, durable, dextrous and now even warmer to protect your paws from winter’s worst
- H-Dry waterproof/breathable membrane seals out slop, but lets moisture vapor escape
- Flexible, agile 93% nylon/7% spandex double-layer shell with strong, supple goatskin palm and fingertips
- Lofty polyester insulation and soft polyfleece lining – now with extra-warm sherpa fleece at back of hand
- Soft microsuede on thumb to wipe without scratching
- 2 3/4" cuff