Men's Yellowknife Gauntlet Gloves
The work doesn’t stop just because the weather’s closing in. So when the temps drop and the weather moves to full slop, pull on our improved Yellowknife Gauntlet Gloves. Named for the famously cold capital of Canada’s Northwest Territory, they’re the perfect combination of waterproof warmth, gauntlet protection and pro-grade durability with dexterity. The flexible shell combines nylon/spandex fabric with abrasion-resisting goatskin fingertips and palms that won’t get stiff, even after being soaked. Inside, there’s a cozy layer of insulation plus extra-plush and lofty sherpa fleece at the back of the hand for amped-up warming power. And the extra-long gauntlet cuffs with 1-handed bungee adjustment keep sleet from stinging your wrists.
- H-Dry waterproof/breathable membrane keeps hands dry, disperses moisture vapor
- Flexible, agile 93% nylon/7% spandex double-layer shell plus strong, supple goatskin palm and fingertips
- Lofty polyester insulation with extra-warm sherpa fleece at back of hand
- Longer gauntlet length holds in heat, locks out snow and debris
- One-handed wrist cinch and cord lock gauntlet closure