Men's Alaskan Hardgear Innoko Winter Gloves
- Size: 2XL
To get more dexterity into our Innoko Winter Gloves, we kept all the hardest-working elements of Innoko Trigger Mitts – then we adjusted them for days that merely numb your face instead of freeze parts of it off. An H-Dry® waterproof/breathable membrane is bonded directly to the rugged polyester shell, so water has absolutely no way in, unlike with common bag-style membranes. Long-wearing goatskin leather palm with built-in flex zone improves your grip. Enough berber fleece lining to keep hands warm in what Alaskans describe as “cold” (and what the Lower 48 calls “frigid”). It warms without adding bulk to give you the freedom to wrench, turn and dial your way through the task at hand.
- Our highest-dexterity Innoko glove for those “balmy” Alaskan days above 0°F
- Durable 3.6-oz. polyester shell sheds water, takes tough use
- H-Dry® waterproof membrane is bonded directly to the outer shell – no place for water to hide
- Goatskin leather palm with built-in flex zone for gripping comfort
- High-pile berber fleece lining holds in heat without adding bulk