Men's AKHG Boar's Nest Base Layer Hoodie
- Size: MED REG
Color: Marsh Olive
You might be proud of that chest pelt, but a base layer it is not. Protect it with a layer that adds only a tad of weight for outsized warmth and unrestricted mobility. Boar’s Nest Base Layers are made of hollow-core polyester yarns that trap insulating air at the center of the fabric. That translates to exceptional warmth without the weight – and it’s blended with spandex for a snug fit that won’t bunch up and moves with you through every hairpin turn on the trail. Strategic mesh at the center back and armpits keep you from steaming up when you’re on the move. Efficiently wicks sweat, and it’s treated with odor-fighting Polygiene® so you can stay on your crew’s good side. It’s just what you need to lighten up and pack in the heat when you’re headed into frigid conditions.
Not intended to be used as a medical-grade face mask or as a replacement for N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness or the spread of viruses.
- Hollow-core fabric technology trims the weight, traps in the warmth
- Lightweight 4.7-oz. 72% hollow-core polyester/19% polyester fabric with 9% spandex for no-holds-barred stretch
- Mesh at the center back and armpits vents steam where you heat up the most in high activity
- Raglan sleeves and Armpit Gussets for more ease with every reach
- 3-piece hood fits comfortably under a helmet
- Pull up the hood’s built-in face gaiter to defend against face-chapping wind
- Thumbholes and drop tail keep it all in place
- Wicking finish transfers sweat to top layers
- Polygiene® treatment squashes stink
- Close-to-body base layer fit