The arctic fox (scientific name, alopex lagopus) grows a cozy fur coat to fend off the cold. You don’t have that luxury, but you can take shelter in something better: Alopex Base Layer Pants. They’re as agile and resilient as their namesake, in body-hugging 77% polyester/23% spandex knit that traps body heat, wicks moisture and fights stink. It’s smooth, stretchy and quite supportive – never bunches or binds under layers. Made for maximum comfort as well, with an extra-wide no-pinch waistband and contoured seams for chafe-free comfort. Slip ’em on and outfox winter’s worst.
- Performance base layer mock is built for arctic extremes
- Extremely stretchy, smooth-to-the-touch 77% polyester/23% spandex insulates without bulk
- Contoured construction for a close-to-the-body fit that won’t bunch up under work pants
- Wicks moisture and fights stink – essential features on a lengthy backcountry stint
- Extra-wide waistband for pinch-free comfort
- Functional fly for speedy nature stops