Kershaw Reverb Knife
It’s not strictly correct to say “more bang for your buck” when we’re talking about knives. But that’s exactly what you get with this superbly made, versatile EDC. In every way, the Reverb lives up to Kershaw’s sterling reputation for cut-above quality. The seamless blending of G10 and carbon fiber alone could justify twice the price. Its 8Cr13MoV steel blade is shaving sharp right out of the box, and stays that way through many hours of heavy use. And the STRONG carabiner is tight and precision-machined to hang tough when clipped to a harness or pack.
- The EDC that carries itself, thanks to a convenient built-in carabiner
- Shaving-sharp 8Cr13MoV steel blade with weather-protecting titanium carbo-nitride coating on the grinds
- Safety locking mechanism prevents accidental blade slips
- Opens one-handed with a push of the machined recess in the blade
- G10 and carbon fiber front scale; steel back
- Single-position extra-deep carry pocket clip (right, tip-up)
- 6”L overall with 2-1/2”L blade; weighs just 1.6 oz.