Men's Rocket Science 1/4 Zip Mock Sweater
- Size: MED REG
Color: Dark Ink
Stuffy sweaters? Leave ’em on the launch pad and go for something with smarter construction. Rocket Science sweaters are powered by Outlast® technology – originally developed for NASA to defend astronauts from the extreme temperature swings of space. The phase-change material in the fibers absorbs and releases heat slowly, leveling off temperature fluctuations as you go from heated cab to the frigid jobsite. We blended it into a midweight 55% cotton/45% Outlast acrylic fabric that feels great from early fall all the way through spring. It’s a moonshot in sweater innovation!
- Made with phase change Outlast® thermal-regulating technology – initially developed for NASA!
- Phase-change Outlast® material absorbs heat when you’re hot, lets it loose slowly as you cool down
- Soft, midweight 55% cotton/45% Outlast® acrylic fabric feels great for all-day wear
- A hit of spandex keeps cuffs and bottom hem shipshape
- Armpit Gussets give you room to reach whether you’re setting a beam or kicking in the afterburner
- Standard Fit – smack-dab in the middle of Slim Fit and Relaxed Fit for comfortable, everyday wear