From barking orders to the guy on the backhoe to running a blueprint meeting on the hood of the truck, when you’re the boss on site you have to look the part – all while handling the pressures of the job. But there’s one pressure you can really do without – a cramped crotch from poorly designed khakis. Now there’s a cure. Ballroom® Slim Fit Khakis have the same Crouch Gusset® as your favorite Ballroom Jeans along with the lean-but-not-snug cut you like. It’s a more polished look that lets ’em know who’s really got the sway out there. The 9.2-oz. 97% cotton twill is pre-washed for softness yet durable, with 3% spandex so you can still grab a spade or climb up the bogie wheels of a bulldozer in total comfort. 7 total pockets, including drop-in cellphone pocket to stash your smartphone. Plus a stain-release finish to shed grime and occasional coffee spills.
- 9.2-oz. 97% cotton twill is pre-washed for softness
- 3% stretchy spandex lets you kneel, crouch, stretch, get a move on when the job demands
- Hidden Crouch Gusset keeps your khakis from getting to cozy when you squat or stoop
- Drop-in cellphone pocket keeps your high-priced gizmos secure
- Stain-release finish - fumbled BBQ mishaps wash right out
- Triple-stitched seams won't rip out
- Slim Fit sits lower at the waist, with a leaner cut through the thigh and leg