Men's DuluthFlex Fire Hose Relaxed Fit Camo Cargo Pants
Color: Texas Tea Camo
Your deer blind. Your truck seats. Your cap. Maybe even your easy chair. If you’re a man who feels most comfortable cocooned in camo, we’ve got the work pants for you. They’re purpose-built with incredibly tough-yet-bendable 8-oz. DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® canvas. The 97% cotton/3% spandex fabric is broken-in soft with the stretch you need to set a rafter or scale a swamp oak in total freedom. A Hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you kneel and lunge without mashing your man parts. All with the same handy 4-in-1 tuckable cargo pockets that made Fire Hose Work Pants a favorite of tradesmen across the country.
RELAXED FIT: A fan of Tradesman Fit? This one's for you. It's the same generous, easy-moving cut you've worn for years – now with a new name.
- RELAXED FIT – same generous Tradesman fit you love, now with a new name. Generously sized for roominess and ease of movement on the job.
- 8-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas is 30% lighter than the originals, just as abrasion-resistant
- 3% spandex provides incredible flex as you work
- Prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment repels water and stains
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for extra ease
- Fire Hose canvas reinforcements inside waistband and leg cuffs
- Mid-leg 4-in-1 cargo pockets and back pockets with tuckable pocket flaps
- Camo version of your favorite DuluthFlex Fire Hose Pants