Men's Ballroom Jeans
"I like the fact that you designed your jeans without the cheap hotel syndrome (no ballroom)," wrote John P. from Ohio. Good point, John - so now we call them Ballroom® Jeans. They're cut on the easy side, and built with the added comfort of our F.O.M.™ (Freedom Of Movement) Crouch Gusset, so they don't feel too tight when you bend, stoop or squat. The waistband, bottom leg openings and pockets are lined with Fire Hose® canvas - these babies are NOT going to fray, rip out or get holes in 'em from nails. Finally, side pockets are a full 12" deep so your stuff doesn't fall out. So go ahead: bend, crouch, climb, do the hokey pokey in comfort.
- Classic 5-pocket jeans styling
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for freedom of movement
- Waistband, cuffs and pockets are lined in Fire Hose canvas for durability
- Bartacked back pockets staunchly resist rip outs
- Extra-deep 12" side pockets
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort
- Hardy 14.5-oz. 100% cotton denim
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.