Men's Danner Jag Boots
Ah, the 1980s. Remember lacing up your new Danner® Jag Boots to play tetherball while listening to your boom box? And while you probably haven’t missed parachute pants or shoulder pads, you may have longed to feel your Jag Boots’ lightweight comfort and laid-back spirit again. And now you can, with Danner’s reintroduction of the Jag as a more versatile version of its former self. Comfortable on the trail and around town, the iconic casual hiker now features a Danner® Dry waterproof/breathable membrane that keeps water out when the skies open up. Plus it’s loaded up with 30 years’ worth of technical performance advances, including a removable OrthoLite® footbed and Danner® Waffle universal rubber outsole for a sure grip from trail to town. Now, if you could just find that old skateboard.
- Same lightweight, casual comfort you loved way back when – updated for today’s all-terrain activity
- Durable suede and textile upper withstands scrapes, bumps and rock scuffs
- Danner® Dry waterproof/breathable membrane seals out wetness, lets heat and sweat escape
- Two lace options: alternative color included
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed and EVA midsole soak up impact
- Versatile Danner® Waffle rubber outsole