When you’ve been perfecting your craft for 120+ years, you get damn good at what you do. Which is why Thorogood® Boots are the standard by which all other work boots are measured. Famed for their durability, support and out-of-the-box comfort, they’re handcrafted in Wisconsin by makers so picky, they reject 5 times more leather hides than others do. Inside, a removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed and resilient Poron® comfort cushion insole soak the impact of every step – crucial if you work on hard surfaces like cement, tile and steel. Goodyear® storm welt construction means the uppers are double-stitched to the soles, so they won’t come unglued like cheap wannabes do. Underfoot, the slip-resistant MAXWear wedge sole distributes weight more evenly from toe to heel – many tradesmen swear by these boots to prevent foot fatigue and leg pain. Do your feet a favor and step up to Thorogood Moc-Toe Boots with 120 years of American ingenuity built into every pair.
- Made in Wisconsin of the highest-grade saddle leather
- Constructed with the roomy moc toe many tradesmen prefer
- Broken-in comfort from day one
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption footbed plus super-resilient Poron® Comfort Cushion insole
- MAXwear™ wedge outsole puts the entire undersurface in contact with the ground for superior support and sure-gripping traction
- 6" height, with soft toe
- Made in Wisconsin. Some components are imported.