Go ahead, pound the pavement or cruise across canals when you’re wearing KEEN® Venice II H2 Sandals. They’re built to stroll through whatever’s in your way. Breathable, waterproof uppers let air and water flow by, while a protective toe-cap and sole guard keep tootsies from taking a pounding. Easy-to-adjust strap system captures a personalized feel. And, if you’ve ever worn a pair of KEENs, you know they go overboard on comfort – including a unique wide toe box that lets toes spread naturally for better stability and metatomical EVA footbeds that cradle the foot for fatigue-fighting support. Urban jungles, rushing streams, rocky trails – it’s all a walk in the park for these sandals!
- Waterproof, supportive comfort wherever you choose to wander
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Metatomical Footbed Design and compression molded EVA midsole cradles foot
- Multi-directional lug pattern with razor siping for improved traction on wet and dry surfaces
- Washable synthetic and polyester upper; non-marking rubber outsoles
- PFC-free Materials