You may never suit up in this shirt and cleats to hit the pitch for a rugby match, but you could. Because it’s built as tough as the game that inspired it, of heavyweight 8.9-oz. cotton jersey knit that’ll stand up to the crush of a scrum or a crowded sports bar on game day. Named for an aggressive low kick that punches the ball past opponents and into the goal, the Mullygrubber Rugby can take getting ground into the turf, with a twill collar and elbow patches that’ll hold their ground when the game stretches into overtime. Armpit Gussets let you reach up high to pluck a pass from the sky. And the bold stripes make it easy for your teammates to pick you out of a rolling maul.
- Brawny-yet-soft 8.9-oz. cotton jersey knit is 20% heavier than our famously hefty Longtail T® shirts – tough enough for any scrum
- Stain-release treatment fights grime regardless of your game
- The only rugby shirt with Duluth’s exclusive Armpit Gussets – lets you pull in those high overhead passes
- Sturdy twill collar and rib cuffs won’t sag, ripple or curl no matter how hard you play
- Traditional 3-button placket with sporty zigzag stitching lets you air out when the action heats up
- Drop tail covers your backside when you reach down to snag a loose ball
- Interior locker loop for hanging out after the game