Men's Alaskan Hardgear Midnight Sun Flannel Shirt
The Arctic Circle isn’t all bitter cold. Come warmer seasons, it gets a different kind of extreme – 24 hours straight daylight. It’s a welcome change for guys who could make good use of more hours in a day. Midnight Sun Flannel is made to hold up through your round-the-clock pace. At just 4.6 oz., it’s lightweight for flannel, yet still resilient and soft. The 90% polyester/10% wool blend fabric feels right on a frosty morning as well as when the sun is beating down late in the day. Wicks sweat whether you’re hustling through three straight shifts of work or pushing along an extra stretch of a trail. There’ll be time enough to hibernate once winter comes. So pull on Midnight Sun Flannel and make every last ray of the day count.
- 4.6-oz. 90% polyester/10% wool fabric feels right when the day starts with a chill and ends in sweat territory
- Wicking fabric finish pulls away sweat and evaporates it to keep you comfortable
- Armpit Gussets give you space to reach high or wrench under a hood
- Glasses chamois puts polish on sunglasses or cellphone screen
- Standard Fit – right in between our Relaxed and Trim Fits