When you’re blasting out the door in the morning, there’s no time to fumble with those little bitty buttons on your shirt! Maura Horton solved the problem when she heard her husband, a college football coach diagnosed with early-onset Parkinson's disease, had to rely on a player for help buttoning his shirt. If you have a health condition or disability that affects your dexterity, have big fingers – or if you just want to get dressed more quickly and easily – this shirt is for you. Looks just like our other Wrinklefighter Shirts, but behind the sewn-on buttons are magnets that easily snap together and hold securely. Soft, professional-looking 100% cotton twill looks great right out of the dryer.NOTE: Do not wear if you have a pacemaker.
- Magnetic front placket and cuffs hold tight, open and close easily – the most “attractive” Wrinklefighter yet!
- Dressy 4-oz. 100% cotton twill resists wrinkles, looks neat through long hours
- Wicking performance improves comfort on muggy days
- Armpit Gussets for freedom of movement
- Left chest pocket, button-down collar and sewn-on front placket buttons
- Center back box pleat
- Pencil pocket built into chest pocket
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.