Men's Free Swingin' Flannel Solid Shirt
These days, far too many flannel shirts are scratchy, stiff and flimsy – the last thing you want to wear for a long day’s work. A true work-friendly flannel shirt is practically an endangered species! So we went to work. Our 100% cotton Free Swingin' Plaid Flannel is a hearty 5.6 oz. for durable wear and extra comfort. We brush it twice for extra loft and softness, and give it a prewash, so it resists shrinkage. It has a roomy Relaxed Fit, deep back pleats and our free-moving Armpit Gussets so you can bust axe with Free Swingin' ease. A button-down collar means you can wear it under a sport jacket (which guys in Duluth actually do – some of them even get married in flannel!).
- Hearty 5.6-oz. 100% cotton is brushed twice for extra softness
- Garment washed for broken-in comfort and shrinkage control
- Armpit Gussets let you reach high or swing a hammer
- Deep shoulder pleats on the back let you reach
- Button-close front pockets keep stuff secure
- Button-down collar fits neatly under your Presentation Jacket
- Front pockets both include inner pockets for a pencil and any extras you may need to carry
- Back locker loop
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name. Also available in Trim Fit.
- Also available in Plaid