Men's Ranger Work Belt
Strap on the belt worn by old-time Texas lawmen
In the wild wild west of the nineteenth century, the earliest law enforcement officials carried a 5-shot revolver and developed sturdy belts like this to hold it comfortably. Two-ply bridle leather commands respect and admiration while lasting for years. The nickel-finished rounded brass buckle won't dig into your gut when bending over or chasing a thief on horseback.
- Inspired by belts first worn in the wild west
- Sturdy, handsomely stitched 1½" 2-ply bridle leather strap
- Nickel-finished brass buckle won't dig into your gut when you're bending over
- 7 holes instead of the usual 5 for a more flexible fit
- For best fit, order one size larger than your waist size
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.