Men's Merino Wool Lightweight Angry Beaver Socks
Built A Dam Sight Better, Just Like All Our Duluth Trading Gear!
No need to put up with wimpy (or ho-hum) socks on your rare days off. These Ultralight Crew Socks are built just like all Duluth Trading gear – to feel comfortable and do the job as well as you do yours. So we've knit these socks using super-fine yarns that feel remarkably smooth with no bulk or bunched-up seams to bug you. Plus they're rich in premium Merino wool – nature's soft, itch-free miracle fiber that disperses moisture and lets fresh air flow through. Memory knit construction prevents sagging, compression zones fight fatigue, and the knit-in Angry Beaver design shows you've got a dam fine sense of style.
- Ultralight knit feels smooth, breathable and bulk-free
- Merino wool is soft, entirely itch-free, naturally breathable, wicking
- Foot-hugging design for a better fit
- Memory knit construction throughout helps sock keep its shape, wash after wash
- Contoured rib top stops sagging and bagging
- Spandex compression zones for fatigue-fighting support
- 50% Merino wool/48% nylon/2% spandex
- Toss 'em in the washer and dryer – no special handling needed
- Crew height with one famously angry beaver on the calf
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.