Women's Plus AKHG Trail Tech Shorts
- Size: 1X
Color: Jet Black
When you escape to wide-open spaces, the last thing you need are restrictive shorts that squeeze all the fun out of your adventure. That’s why Trail Tech Shorts are built with the extreme stretch you’ll need for all those knee-to-nose vertical climbs and full-extension leaps across rushing streams. The fabric is lightweight, yet densely knit, so there’s no shine or show-through no matter how radical your move may be. With all that activity, you’ll work up a sweat, so the fabric also wicks moisture from skin – never feels soggy or clingy. And it’s brushed inside to put chafe-free softness next to your skin. There’s even a specially designed back waistband seam that’ll give your booty a flattering boost. The finishing touch? A pair of roomy thigh pockets built for fast access – because split-second photo ops don’t wait around for you to grab your phone.
- 7.26-oz. Trail Tech interlock fabric is light and tough with trek-friendly flex
- Densely knit with a smooth matte finish – no show-through, no shine!
- Smooth outside, brushed inside for chafe-free performance on high-mileage hikes
- Wicking action channels sweat away from skin
- Ultra high-rise waist stays put through high reaches and low bends
- Interior drawstring offers a perfect-for-you fit
- Wedgie-proof design with comfortable “lady parts” panel
- 2 fast-access side pockets generously sized to accommodate a phone or compact camera
- 76% nylon/24% Lycra® spandex