Women's AKHG Trail Tech Abrasion-Resistant Leggings
- Size: XSM
- Length: Regular
Color: Jet Black
You thrive on venturing off the beaten path, but your leggings…not so much. For you we’ve engineered abrasion-resistant Trail Tech Leggings that’ll stand up to (or climb right over) terrain that would shred ordinary leggings. We started with remarkably flexible, sweat-wicking Trail Tech interlock knit fabric, then added strategically placed woven panels at the backside, knees and calves. The result: Leggings that staunchly resist snags and rips, yet let you roam, climb and lunge with total freedom. Roughing it never felt so good!
- Abrasion-resistant fabric at seat, knees and calves prevents rips and snags
- 7.26-oz. Trail Tech interlock fabric is light and tough with trek-friendly flex
- Densely knit with a smooth matte finish – no show-through, no shine!
- Smooth outside, brushed inside for chafe-free performance on high-mileage hikes
- Ultra high-rise waist won’t bind, pinch or droop
- Wicking action channels sweat away from skin
- Interior drawstring offers a perfect-for-you fit
- Crouch Gusset® and low-profile rise seams prevent front and back “wedgies”
- 2 fast-access side pockets generously sized to accommodate a phone or compact camera
- 76% nylon/24% Lycra® spandex