Women's Baffin Ease Boot
Waterproof Baffin Ease Boots feel floaty as a snowflake
You've gotta have a heavy boot to keep your feet cozy in serious cold, right? Nope – not since Baffin Ease Boots took winter by storm. They weigh next to nothing – less than 1 lb. for the pair – yet keep your southerly appendages toasty from 50 °F down to a frigid -22 °F! Plus the Eco Down insulation keeps its loft, won't pack down like felt liners do. The waterproof, breathable nylon shell stops slush from sneaking in, and the super-soft Thermaplush™ foot lining insulates as it wicks away moisture. Toggles at the snow cuff and ankle let you seal out drifts and secure the fit. Reinforced toe cap takes crusty snow and abrasive ice in stride.
- Temperature rated from 50 °F to -22 °F, yet the pair weighs less than 1 lb.
- Waterproof, breathable nylon shell with drawstring snow collar
- Eco Down insulation keeps its loft, won't compress or soak up moisture like felt liners
- Removable insole with chamois-like Thermaplush™ lining wicks moisture from skin
- Slip-on styling with adjustable toggle at ankle to perfect the fit
- Reinforced hex toe cap shoulders aside abrasion
- Mid-calf height