Men's KEEN Targhee II Shoes
Go ahead, put your foot in it - rain, snow- mud, debris - Keen® Targhee II Hikers give you kick-butt traction, stability and support. Waterproof nubuck upper, moisture-wicking lining and a waterproof breathable membrane keep feet dry. Non-marking rubber outsole is designed with tenacious multi-directional lugs that grip uncooperative terrain. Removable EVA heel-cushioning footbed. And of course, the distinctive comfortable toebox Keen footwear is known for. Once you try 'em, you'll never want to wear anything else.
- Durable performance mesh and leather upper
- KEEN.DRY® waterproof/breathable membrane seals out wetness, lets perspiration escape
- Injected TPU heel-capture system keeps you stable with every step
- Removable metatomical EVA footbed supports and cradles the natural contours of the foot
- Lightweight ESS shank prevents torsion for side-to-side stability
- Grippy all-terrain rubber outsole has multi-directional lugs for added traction