Men's Superior Fire Hose Jacket
Superior Work Jacket: Windproof. Workproof. Winterproof.
You work the tough jobs, in the worst winter weather, with the wind howling off Lake Superior. A puffy parka just won't cut it. You've got to look at real work jackets that handle brutal cold. Now there's a winter work jacket that will: The Superior Work Jacket. It's built with 2 layers of protection. There's an 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® canvas shell – you KNOW how tough that stuff is – and a FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels water and stains. Inside this insulated jacket is revolutionary Thinsulate®, a wafer-thin synthetic insulation with a high level of warmth and breathability. Superior warmth in work clothing, yet superior freedom of movement, with Armpit Gussets and bi-swing back. Loaded with all the work-worthy features too, including 13 pockets and improved tougher cuffs.
- Superior warmth for serious work applications
- 11.5-oz. Fire Hose canvas, water- and stain-repellent FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment
- Wafer-thin Thinsulate™ with outstanding warmth – temp rated to keep you warm to -5°F when you're working up a storm
- Bi-swing back for easier climbing, reaching, working
- Armpit Gussets for additional ease of arm movement
- Stand-up collar with soft brushed tricot lining
- Right sleeve has cellphone pocket, left sleeve pencil pockets
- Warm, lined hand-warmer pockets
- Drop tail for wind protection when you stoop or crouch
- Knit storm cuffs lock out cold drafts