Guys in Duluth calmly go about their day in the kind of cold that chills most to the bone. Is it their Scandinavian ancestry keeping them warm? Maybe a bit – but they also rely on beefier sorts of shirts to fend off the cold. Like Burly Thermals. They're made of super-dense 9.9-oz. 60% cotton thermal knit – soft as all get out, with a classic honeycomb texture that traps heat against the skin. Better yet, we've added 40% polyester that fights shrinking and fading. Side panels instead of side seams for no-chafe comfort on the move. Built hefty and roomy enough to wear on their own, or layered under a shirt jac to deal with breath-stopping cold like the winds that blow off Lake Superior. Button Mock buttons right up to your chin to save your neck.
- 9.9-oz. 60% cotton/40% polyester thermal knit fights fading and is dense, hearty, perfect for layering
- Side panels for greater freedom of movement – no bumpy, irritating side seams
- No more "bacon neck"! Rib trim neck and cuffs won't bag out
- Unbutton the four button neck to ventilate
- Longer shirt body to keep cold drafts from blowing up your backside
- Back locker loop
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.