Men's Free Range Organic Cotton Tank Undershirt
For a lot of us, working from home in our underwear isn't all it was cracked up to be – especially if you're hanging out in scratchy, binding tighty-whities. Which is why so many men are flocking to the incredible comfort of Free Range Underwear. The smooth 4.3-oz. knit combines baby-chick soft 94% organic cotton with 6% resilient spandex to create a fabric that soothes skin as it flexes freely. Smooth stitching plus rolled back shoulders and offset side seams mean there's absolutely no bulk to bug you! And extra body length prevents "em-bare-assing" exposure when you bend. Give it a try and you'll agree: On the job of or off the clock, Free Range cotton delivers comfort worth crowing about!
- 4.3-oz. 94% ultra-soft organic cotton/6% stretchy spandex jersey is amazingly comfortable
- Offset side seams for bulk-free layering
- Rolled-back shoulder design moves seams away from shoulder-carry stress points
- Longer in the body than conventional tees to keep your keister covered when you bend
- Close-to-the-body fit for comfortable layering
- Printed label – no scratchy tag