Men's Ballroom DuluthFlex Carpenter Jeans
Are you still squeezing into stiff, tight jeans that cut off the circulation to some particularly precious parts of your anatomy? No more! DuluthFlex Ballroom Carpenter Jeans have a roomy utility fit that sets you free to climb, crouch and contort in total comfort. Better yet, the sturdy 12-oz. cotton denim has 1% spandex for amazing flex, so you’ll never feel trussed up on the job. Hidden Crouch Gusset® lets you hunker down low and hustle up ladders without pinching your privates. Plus 8 handy pockets, including a left leg pocket sized for a cellphone and right leg pockets for hand tools or a ruler. Utility straps on each side, too. Put ’em on and cut loose at work!
- Full cut "utility" fit is roomier than our 5-pocket jeans
- 12-oz. cotton denim has 1% spandex for incredibly comfortable flex
- Tool loops and 8 pockets, including mid-leg utility pockets
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for ouch-free crouching
- Fray-resisting Fire Hose® canvas reinforcements at waistband, cuffs and pockets
- Prewashed for broken-in comfort
- Relaxed Fit – same generous Tradesman Fit you love, now with a new name. Sits at the waist, and generously sized for ease of movement on the job.