Ever been confronted with an angry beaver? Those teeth are sharp! But they're no match for Fire Hose Work Pants. Take it from Mike L. in Virginia, who welds U.S. Navy aircraft carriers for a living. "Tough, comfortable, the best pants I've found for constantly squatting, kneeling, plus crawling through metal dust and abrasives on the job." 11.5-oz. Fire Hose 100% cotton canvas makes them incredibly durable yet soft, with a prewashed, broken-in feel right out of the box. They repel water and stains, thanks to the FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment. Mid-leg utility pockets and back pockets have in-or-out tuckable pocket flaps with hook-and-loop closure. Staunch triple-stitched seams and an easy-moving fit.
- Tough yet soft 11.5-oz. Fire Hose cotton canvas - the fabric that once wrapped fire hoses
- Prewashed for a broken-in feel, fresh out of the box
- FendOff Finish™ fabric treatment repels stains, spills and water
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for added ease where it counts
- Mid-leg and back pockets with exclusive in-and-out tuckable flaps for easy access
- Deep 8-oz. Fire Hose pocket bags resist punctures from tools
- Durable triple-stitched seams
- Standard Fit – previously known as Trim Fit. Sits just under the waist, with a straight cut through the hip and thigh.